Mollie started riding aged 7 in her local riding school. She began competing with British Eventing at 12 years old and was a member of all the Youth Programmes, culminating with a place on the British Young Rider Team at the European Championships in Fontainebleau, France in 2018 - with a top 10 finish.
After her A levels, and prior to the European Championships, Mollie was very grateful to be based with Pippa Funnell whilst she set about making a name for herself in the Eventing world. Learning a huge amount which she has incorporated into her own training and horse management.
On her self-produced horse, Mollie has since represented Team GB on two Senior Nations Cup Teams in 2019, most notably as a member of the British Team at the Nations Cup Final at Boekelo, finishing in the top 10 as an individual.
In all the adversity of 2020 Mollie still successfully achieved her 5* debut, completing Pau with a clear inside the time, finishing in the top 10.
Notable Achievements include:
• 9 Top 10 finishes at 4*
• 3rd Waregem 4* Nations Cup
• 3rd in the Grantham Cup 4*
• 2nd Barbury 4*
• Selected to be part of team GB in the Nations Cup Final, finishing in the top 10
• Youngest and highest placed rider to ever win the Polly Phillips Memorial Trophy
• Current member of the World Class Program
• Top 10 finish in 5* debut
• Qualified for Badminton 2021
• AU25 winner Aston le Walls
• Britannia 4* League winner
• Represented Great Britain at the Young Rider Europeans
• 3rd highest opposition beaten percentage in the world
• Currently ranked 44th in the FEI World Rankings
Mollie aims to continue to build her string of talented horses and she hopes to earn a place on a Senior British Championship Team in the future.
Keep up to date with day to day happenings and competition reports on Mollie's social media.